Benefit package includes:
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Section 125 Flex Spending Plan
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Life & AD&D Insurance
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
Send resume and Application form for any of the above positions to:
Toyo Tanso USA, Inc., Human Resources, PO Box 280, Troutdale, OR 97060
email to email@example.com, or fax 503-492-6437. Drug Free. EOE
- Sales Engineer
General Position Summary
This position acts as a direct liaison between Toyo Tanso USA, Inc. (hereafter referred as TTU) and its present and potential customers. The Sales person is responsible for direct person-to-person selling and technical support of various products produced by TTU and Toyo Tanso Group companies as well as third parties. The territory and major target industries will be defined per assigned geographic region. All the instructions for any of your sales activities from managers of you are mandatory.
This position involves a high degree of complexity and organization. The person must be highly motivated and a self-starter. This position is critical to the company’s existence as it directly promotes the position, values and company image to our customers. All information related to our customers and company is highly confidential and proprietary in nature.
• At least 5 years of sales experience in B to B business at the industries of semiconductor, EDM, Continous casting, Heat Treating and/or
so on are required.
• 4-year college degree in material and/or mechanical engineering with 2 years of related experience is preferred.
• Valid driver's license required.
*** For more details please email to firstname.lastname@example.org